There are a number of the most common herbal remedies that are also designed to increase the mammary glands by increasing the concentration of the hormone of the breast.
These drugs include:
- Push Up natural is a drug produced in the Netherlands. Its basis is plant components. After application, the breast looks more elastic, beautiful and toned. It is recommended to take 5 tablets with meals, washed down with plenty of water;
- Maxibust coffee – the composition is based on the powder of pueraria myrifica , which is a favorable component for normalizing the menstrual cycle, and provides an improvement in the general condition of the body. Allowed to use during menopause. Coffee needs to be made, insisted and drunk 1 time a day;
- Maxi (capsules) – they are based on soy isoflovanoids , hop cones and pueraria extract of the myth . The duration of the course is 3 months, with daily use of 4 capsules;
- soy isoflavones – the basis of this drug is soy extract. Due to the strong saturation with phytoestrogen, the breast may increase;
- Feminal (Switzerland) – the active element of this drug is red clover extract, which provokes the growth of mammary glands. The minimum period of use is 4 months, the maximum is 2 years. It is recommended to drink 1 capsule per day.
The chest, of course, can be the most attractive part of the body of every woman. Before you start taking hormonal drugs for breast augmentation, it is worth considering whether this change is relevant for a woman’s full life.
A small well-groomed chest is quite harmonious for the average physique and growth. To attract male attention, it will be enough to emphasize other advantages and features. The method of breast augmentation with hormones is quite risky.
Today, for breast augmentation, the most effective way is still surgical intervention, because in one plastic surgery an increase of 2-3 sizes is guaranteed. However, it is worth remembering the possible consequences for the body.
Therefore, it is worthwhile to carefully approach the method of breast enlargement and, in each case, be sure to consult a doctor.